Increase Physician Referrals with Update on Ophthalmology
Professional referrals from health care providers such as internists, pediatricians and other physicians are important to the economic success of all ophthalmology practices. Are you getting as many patient referrals as you should?
WPI Communications, Inc., is the trusted name in health care marketing. Since 1952, we have published cost-effective publications to generate referrals. Update on Ophthalmology is an exceptional four-page, four-color quarterly newsletter printed on high-quality paper. Each issue features concise summaries of the latest research findings in ophthalmology.
Update on Ophthalmology will position you as the trusted local expert. The excellent content in this ophthalmology referral marketing newsletter is developed specifically to generate more patient referrals from other physicians, especially optometrists.
Recent ophthalmology referral newsletter articles include
- Refractive Surgery In Patients with Strabismus
- How Eye Shape Relates to Myopic Traction Maculopathy
- When Patients Run Out of Glaucoma Eyedrops
- Treating Refractive Surgery Complications with Scleral Lenses
- Eliminating Endophthalmitis After Cataract Surgery
- Global Trends in Cataract Surgery
- Popular LASIK Still Beset by Misconceptions
- Vision Problems Linked to Poor Balance
- Benefits of Bilateral Cataract Surgery vs Unilateral Surgery
- Visual Outcomes of Cataract Surgery
- LASIK for Professional Photographers
- Older Americans Lack Key Nutrients to Support Eye Health
- Eye Health and Baby Boomers
- Cataract Surgery Improves Life for Alzheimer’s Patients
- Physical Activity, Ocular Perfusion Pressure and Glaucoma
- Photoastigmatic Refractive Keratectomy for Pseudophakic Eyes
- Treating Accommodative Esotropia with LASIK
- Routine Vision Screening for Pediatric Eye Health
- Cataract Surgery for Patients in Their 90s
- AMD and Alzheimer’s Disease
- Early Vitrectomy and Endolaser for Vitreous Hemorrhage
- Refractive Surgery for Strabismus
Update on Ophthalmology can be customized with your practice name, address, telephone number, Web address—even your photograph. Because we know how difficult it is to generate newsletter ideas, WPI Communications can even provide editorial content for practices with their own publication. We also offer fully customized medical specialty newsletters.
This relations marketing newsletter is geographically exclusive. Only one ophthalmology practice in each community is licensed to distribute it.
Whichever publication you choose, make the most of your newsletter program with this free copy of The Complete Guide to Newsletter Marketing for Your Medical Practice.
[ Back to top ]