Retina Digest, the Referral Newsletter for Retina Specialists
Marketing to ophthalmologists and optometrists is critical to your practice. The question is, how can you communicate regularly and professionally to generate the maximum quality and quantity of patient referrals?
WPI Communications, Inc., provides professional relations marketing newsletters for medical specialists, including an excellent selection for ophthalmologists and retina specialists. Retina Digest is a beautiful four-page newsletter printed in two colors on high-quality coated paper.
Each quarterly issue features concise summaries of the latest research findings in retina treatment. Ophthalmologists and optometrists will recognize you as the retina expert and remember you when it is time to make referrals.
Recent Retina Digest newsletter articles include
- Uveitis and Oral Fluoroquinolone Use
- Prophylaxis for Macular Edema After Cataract Surgery
- Association Between Retinal Vein Occlusion and Stroke
- Association of Lipid Levels, Diabetic Retinopathy and Macular Edema
- Myopic Choroidal Neovascularization
- Efficacy of Cataract Surgery in AMD Patients
- Aspirin Use and Age-related Macular Degeneration
- Macular Edema in Patients With Diabetes Undergoing Cataract Surgery
- Prognosis for Patients with Commotio Retinae
- Cataract Surgery and Epiretinal Membranes
- Impact of Floaters on Quality of Life
- Retinopathy and Levels of Hyperglycemia
- Patient Characteristics in Rhegmatogenous Retinal Detachment
- Progression of Lamellar Macular Holes in Highly Myopic Eyes
- BRVO in Young Patients
- Delayed-onset Bleb-associated Endophthalmitis
- Prevalence and Risk Factors for Epiretinal Membranes
- Outcomes After Vitrectomy for Diabetic Macular Edema
- Assessing Safety of Therapies for AMD
- Outcome Predictors for HLA-B27–Linked Uveitis
- Endophthalmitis Following Cataract Surgery
Retina Digest is edited by Dr. Daniel Berinstein, Clinical Assistant Professor at Georgetown University Center for Sight, and attending surgeon at the Washington Hospital Center and Children’s National Medical Center in Washington, D.C. Dr. Berinstein has been published in "Ophthalmology," "Archives of Ophthalmology," "Retina" and "Ophthalmic Surgery and Lasers," and he is a reviewer for "Ophthalmology" and the "American Journal of Ophthalmology."
This retina practice referral newsletter can be customized with your practice name, contact details and photograph. We even offer fully customized newsletters, as well as additional content for eye care practices with their own publication.
Retina Digest is geographically exclusive. Only one retina practice is licensed to distribute it in each community.
Make the most of your referral-generating newsletter program with your free copy of The Complete Guide to Newsletter Marketing for Your Medical Practice.
[ Back to top ]