Medical Specialists Marketing with ENT Update
How effectively are you reaching pediatricians, internists, family practitioners and other physicians and health care providers who could be referring patients to your practice? Many ear, nose and throat specialists wish they had an easy, consistent, professional way of marketing to referring physicians.
That is why WPI Communications, Inc., publishes ENT Update. This beautiful four-page referral newsletter is printed in two colors on high-quality coated paper. Each quarterly issue features concise summaries of the latest research findings in otorhinolaryngology that matter to your referring physicians.
Recent ENT specialist referral newsletter articles include
- Nasal Fractures
- Neurogenic Cough: An Overview
- Can Hearing Aids Improve Balance?
- The Risks of Impaired Olfaction
- Evaluating the “New” Head and Neck Cancer Patient
- Improving the Management of Pediatric Epistaxis
- Septoplasty Improves QOL of Patients with Allergic Rhinitis
- How Adenoidectomy Benefits Children with Chronic Rhinosinusitis
- Hearing Loss Prevalence in the United States
- Facial Lesions: Social and Health Care Impact
- Endovascular Treatment of Bleeding After Orthopedic Surgery
- Embolization of Traumatic Spleen Lacerations
- Empiric Embolization for Duodenal Ulcer Bleeding
- Salvage Treatment of Hepatic Metastases
- Septoplasty for Nasal Obstruction: Is Earlier Better Than Later?
- Hearing Loss and Increased Mortality Risk
- Improved Respiratory Muscle Strength in Children After Adenotonsillectomy
- Consequences of Unilateral Deafness
- Risk of Noise-Induced Hearing Loss Among Young People
- Dizziness and Vertigo in an Older Population
ENT Update is edited by Dr. Robert J. Ruben, Distinguished University Professor and Chairman Emeritus of the Department of Otolaryngology, Montefiore Medical Center and Albert Einstein College of Medicine of Yeshiva University. He is Editor-in-Chief of the “International Journal of Pediatric Otorhinolaryngology.” Dr. Ruben has written more than 250 papers, 50 book chapters and served on the editorial boards of 13 journals.
ENT Update can be customized with your practice name, address, telephone number, Web address—even your photograph. We also offer editorial content if you already publish your own newsletter.
This health care marketing newsletter is geographically exclusive. Only one otorhinolaryngology practice per area is licensed to distribute it.
With ENT Update, become the authority local physicians trust. Call 800-323-4995 or e-mail us to learn about ENT Update or our other newsletters for medical specialists. For even more effective health care marketing, ask about our fully customized newsletters.
Make the most of your referral-generating newsletter program with your free copy of The Complete Guide to Newsletter Marketing for your Medical Practice.
[ Back to top ]