Market to Dentists with Update on Endodontics
Referrals from other dentists are the most powerful way to market and grow your endodontic practice. But how do you stay top-of-mind when marketing your endodontic practice?
Dental marketing newsletters from WPI Communications, Inc., are the answer. This cost-effective relations marketing method will keep your name in front of referring professionals all year long.
Update on Endodontics is a handsome four-color quarterly newsletter printed on matte finish paper. Each issue of the four-page newsletter features summaries of the latest research findings in endodontics. The newsletter is designed to reach dentists and health care professionals who can refer patients to you.
Recent endodontic practice referral newsletter articles include
- Root Anatomy of the Permanent Mandibular First Molar
- Causes and Complications of Injured Teeth
- Pulp Sensibility Tests: A Review
- Effects of Dental Injuries to Primary Teeth
- Hypertension, Apical Periodontitis and Endodontic Treatment
- A Comparison of Calcium Hydroxide and Mineral Trioxide Aggregate for Pulp Capping
- Postoperative Pain in Symptomatic Patients with Pulp Necrosis
- Human Cytomegalovirus, Epstein-Barr Virus and Periapical Lesions
- Calcium Hydroxide Use in Endodontics and Dental Traumatology
- Smoking, Hypertension and Endodontic Variables
- Effectiveness of Irrigants Against Endodontic Infection
- Factors Affecting Survival Outcomes of Endodontically Treated Teeth
- Evaluation of Procedures for Surgical Smear Layer Removal
- Anesthesia for Primary Buccal Infiltration
- Intranasal Analgesics for Endodontic Pain
- Histologic Evaluation of Canal and Isthmus Debridement
- Histological Evaluation of Furcation Perforations
- Increased Apical Enlargement and Its Effectiveness in Cleaning Curved Canals
- Management of Invasive Cervical Resorption
Update on Endodontics is edited by Dr. Frederic Barnett, Interim Chairman of the Department of Dental Medicine, and Chairman and Director of the IB Bender Division of Postdoctoral Endodontics at Albert Einstein Medical Center. He is associate editor of the “Journal of Endodontics” and is on the editorial board of “Dental Traumatology.”
Update on Endodontics is customized with your practice name, address, telephone number, fax number, e-mail address and Web site—even your photograph. When your colleagues see each beautifully designed, current professional issue, they’ll think of you.
This health care marketing newsletter is geographically exclusive. Only one endodontic practice in your community will be licensed to distribute Update on Endodontics. Find out how to become the leading local expert today!
Call 800-323-4995 or e-mail us for more information about Update on Endodontics. Or learn about marketing to dentists even more powerfully with Endodontics Newsletter, or our fully customized newsletters.
[ Back to top ]