Dentist Marketing with Report on Prosthodontics
Most prosthodontists agree that referrals from other dentists are the single most significant source of new patients. But how do you keep your name at the forefront with these professionals when they need to refer patients?
The answer is Report on Prosthodontics from WPI Communications, Inc., This handsome four-color quarterly newsletter—with a focus on dental implants—has been created for referring professionals in your community. This cost-effective, powerful method of marketing for dentists will keep your practice in front of influential colleagues all year long.
Each issue features summaries of the latest research findings on prosthodontics. Your colleagues can keep current on developments, without detailed “how to” information. And when it is time to refer a patient for treatment, they will think of your practice.
Recent prosthodontist referral newsletter articles include
- Esthetic Outcomes Following Immediate Implant Placement in the Maxilla
- Comparative Clinical Performance of Screw- and Cement-Retained Restorations
- Fit Precision of Zirconium Dioxide and Titanium CAD/CAM Frameworks
- A Systemic Review of Treatment for Peri-implant Mucositis
- Intraoral Scanners for Implant Dental Impressions
- Effect of Crown-to-Implant Ratio on Marginal Bone Loss
- Patient Satisfaction with Dental Implants
- Loading Protocols for Implants
- Fixed Prostheses Combining Teeth and Implants
- Treatment of Postcancer Patients with Dental Implants
- Using Ceramic Prostheses to Restore Implants
- Mechanical and Technical Risks in Implant Therapy
- Immediate Implant Placement: The Pros and Cons
- Precautions for Use of Zirconia Implant Abutments
- Influence of Overdenture Anchorage Design on Prosthetic Maintenance
- Success of Zirconia in Dental Applications
- Quality of Life and Implant-supported Fixed Prostheses
- Quality of Life with Fixed and Removable Implant-supported Dentures
- Patient Satisfaction with Implant-supported Overdentures
- Improving the Quality of Life of the Edentulous Patient
- Retention of a Natural Tooth Using Endodontics or Implant Placement
Report on Prosthodontics is edited by Dr. Lisa A. Lang, Associate Professor and Chair, Department of General Practice and Material Science at The Ohio State University College of Dentistry. Dr. Lang is a Diplomate of the American Board of Prosthodontics.
Report on Prosthodontics is customized with your practice name, address, telephone number, fax number, e-mail address and Web site—even your photograph.
This referral newsletter is geographically exclusive. Only one prosthodontic practice in your community will be licensed to distribute this valuable publication.
Become the local prosthodontic authority. Call WPI Communications at 800-323-4995 or e-mail us. And market to dentists even more powerfully with Prosthodontics Newsletter, or our fully customized newsletters for prosthodontists.
[ Back to top ]