Dental Marketing with Report on Oral Surgery
Referrals from dentists, dental specialists and physicians are fundamental to growing your oral surgery practice. But how do you stay on the minds of your referral sources when marketing to dentists and physicians?
Report on Oral Surgery is a handsome four-page quarterly referral newsletter printed in four colors on matte finish paper. Each issue summarizes the latest research findings in oral surgery and implant dentistry, especially written for your referring colleagues.
Marketing with newsletters is a powerful, cost-effective way to keep your name in front of providers all year long with professional, educational and high-quality content.
Recent oral surgeon referral newsletter articles include
- Socket Grafting Outcomes After Flapless Tooth Extraction
- Full Arch Restoration in the Maxilla
- Impact of Craniofacial Growth on Osseointegrated Implants
- Determining Micromotion at the Implant-Abutment Interface
- Biologic Implant Complications and Implant Loss
- Success of Narrow-diameter Dental Implants
- Treatment of Avulsed Teeth by Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons
- Forecasting Bisphosphonate-Related Osteonecrosis of the Jaw
- Success of Implants vs Endodontically Treated Teeth
- Diabetes Mellitus: Considerations for Dentistry
- Oral Implications of Cancer Chemotherapy
- Implant Periapical Lesions: Etiology and Treatment Options
- Ridge Preservation
- Mini Dental Implants in Fixed and Removable Prosthetics
- Paresthesias in Dentistry
- Anaerobic Dental Flora and Acute Coronary Syndrome
- Using CBCT to Measure the Maxillary Sinus
- Interproximal and Buccal Bone Around Implants
- Marginal Bone Level Change in Multiple Adjacent Implants
- Decompression of Odontogenic Cystic Lesions
- Osseoperception: Active Tactile Sensibility
- Outcomes of Placing Short Implants in the Posterior Mandible
Report on Oral Surgery is edited by Dr. Richard A. Smith, Clinical Professor Emeritus in the Department of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, University of California, San Francisco. Dr. Smith has published dozens of articles and is a reviewer for the “Journal of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery,” and “Oral Surgery, Oral Medicine, Oral Pathology, Oral Radiology and Endodontics.”
This newsletter is customized with your dental practice name, address, telephone number, fax number, e-mail address, Web site and photograph, if this suits your style.
Dentist marketing newsletters from WPI Communications, Inc., are geographically exclusive. Only one oral surgery practice in your community will be licensed to distribute this publication. Contact us today to be recognized as the local oral surgery authority!
To find out more about Report on Oral Surgery, call 800-323-4995 or e-mail us. And benefit from even more powerful referral marketing with Oral Surgery Update, or our fully customized newsletters for oral surgeons.
[ Back to top ]