Dentistry Marketing with Prosthodontics Newsletter
For almost all prosthodontists, referrals from other dentists are the single most significant source of new patients.
But when it comes to marketing to dentists, how do you keep your name in front of referring practitioners in a professional, ethical, cost-effective and memorable way?
Prosthodontics Newsletter is the answer! This attractive four-page quarterly newsletter is printed in two colors on high-quality coated paper. Each issue features concise summaries of the latest research findings in prosthodontics, without “how to” details. WPI Communications, Inc., has been developing health care marketing referral newsletters for more than 20 years. We can handle everything, from newsletter ideas and articles to distribution to custom local dentist databases.
Recent prosthodontist referral newsletter articles include
- Using CBCT for Oral Implant Planning
- Chewing Ability in Older Adults
- Establishing Typical Smile Esthetics
- Cytotoxicity of Denture Base and Hard Reline Materials
- Effect of Cement Application Method
- Sleep Bruxism Induced by Antidepressants
- Failure Resistance of Metal–Ceramic Crowns
- Resistance to Fracture of Endodontically Treated Teeth
- Metal Primers and Bond Strength of Zirconia and Resin Cements
- Ten-year Crossover Clinical Trial of Implant-Supported Overdentures
- Fracture Resistance of Implant-supported Single Crowns
- Technological Advances in Prosthodontics
- Posterior, 4-unit, Zirconia-based Fixed Partial Dentures
- Fracture Load of Zirconia Crowns
- Low-temperature Degradation of Zirconia
- Frameworks for Hybrid Complete Dentures
- Research on Removable Prosthodontics
- Load Transfer of Implant-retained Maxillary Overdentures
- Clinical Performance of Removable Partial Dentures
- Properties of Denture Base Materials
- Implants Improve Masticatory Performance of Complete Dentures
Prosthodontics Newsletter is edited by Dr. David Cagna. Dr. David Cagna conducts an active private practice at the University of Tennessee Dental Faculty Practice where he manages all phases of clinical and laboratory prosthodontic patient care. He is also Associate Dean for Postgraduate Affairs as well as Professor and the Director of the Advanced Prosthodontics Program in the Department of Prosthodontics at the University of Tennessee Health Science Center in Memphis.
Prosthodontics Newsletter is customized with your practice name, address, telephone number, fax number, e-mail address, Web site—even your photograph.
This dental referral newsletter is geographically exclusive. Only one prosthodontic practice in your community will be licensed to distribute this valuable publication.
[ Back to top ]