Build your pediatric dentistry practice with
Pediatric Dental Bites™
Keep your name in front of patients between visits.
Reinforce your credibility as a dental authority by providing valuable information.
Encourage word-of-mouth referrals.
EASY • AFFORDABLE • CUSTOMIZABLE
Pediatric Dental Bites eNewsletter is the most customizable, high-quality monthly eNewsletter available today. It
- engages your patients’ parents
- educates them about your practice and what they should know about their childrens' oral health
- reduces attrition and decreases cancellations
- encourages parents to refer their friends to your practice
- is customized to reflect your practice’s colors, logos and Web site
- provides measurable results (see “eNewsletter Tracking and Reporting” below)
Each article contains timely information of interest about pediatric dental care.
Recent articles include
- Does Your Child Have “Dentist Visit Anxiety”?
- Could Tooth Grinding Cause Your Child’s Headaches?
- Drink Well While Protecting Your Child’s Tooth Enamel
- Skip the Soda—Save the Teeth
The Hidden Dangers of Flavored Waters
- Get the Vitamin D Needed for Healthy Teeth
- A Diet That Is “Teeth-Safe”
- Save That Knocked Out Tooth!
- Nerve Treatment in Primary Teeth
- Every Six Months: The Importance of Routine Dental Care
- Tobacco: Bad News in Any Form
- Why Is a Mouthguard Important?
- Don’t Give Dental Injuries a Sporting Chance
- Bruxism Bites!
- Maintaining Good Dental Health: Easier Than You Think
- When Oral Disease Causes Low Self-esteem
- Caries and Sugar—A Sticky Subject
- Smart First Aid for Broken Teeth
- Don’t Give Your Baby Tooth Decay
- Oral Health: An A+ for Your Children
eNewsletter Tracking and Reporting
View who opened and clicked through your eNewsletter
- See what percentage of your list opened your eNewsletter, and who they are
- Check which links generate the most click-throughs and interest
- Measure the performance of each issue
Measure your social media success
- See how often Facebook fans or friends “Like” or Share your eNewsletter on Facebook
- Get a running count when people Tweet about your eNewsletter
- See Social Stats on LinkedIn posts about your eNewsletter
Compare results from all your e-mail marketing campaigns
- See bar and line graphs of each issue, showing open rates, click-throughs, bounces and more
- Print out each issue report to review at your convenience
Watch your list grow and track opt-outs
- Learn when a new subscriber signs up
- See how many people forward your eNewsletters to friends
- Track your monthly list growth by source—through Web site traffic, forwarded e-mails, in-office signups, etc.
- Learn who unsubscribes from your list, and why
Manage bounced e-mail addresses
- See which e-mail addresses bounced
- Learn why they bounced, so you can contact your readers to find out why or update your database
- Remove or edit addresses as needed for your next issue
Is your practice area still available?
For more information, call 800-323-4995 or e-mail us.
[ Back to top ]