Newsletter Marketing—The perfect way to build your professional practice
- Keep your name in front of clients and patients on a regular basis
- Reinforce your credibility as an authority in your field by providing valuable information
- Encourage word-of-mouth referrals
- Build relationships with referral sources through regularly scheduled communications
- Easy to use—little or no staff involvement required
- Measurable results
Marketing with Newsletters: A Proven Method
For more than 60 years, newsletters have proven to be the most effective marketing tool for professionals. A newsletter marketing program enables you to communicate personally with your clients, patients and referral sources quarterly, monthly, weekly or even daily. Unlike traditional advertising, newsletters are not viewed as self-serving because you provide valuable information with every issue.
Bottom line: A newsletter is a great practice-building tool at a cost far less than what you would pay for traditional advertising.