- > Download
The Complete Guide to Newsletter Marketing for Your Professional Practice
Thank you for your interest in “The Complete Guide to Newsletter Marketing for Your Professional Practice.”
A growing number of professionals use newsletter marketing to build their practices. Newsletters are ideally suited and highly effective for the unique marketing needs of professional practices. Unlike traditional advertising, newsletters are not viewed as self-serving because each issue provides valuable information. Newsletters help professional practices
- create measurable results
- regularly keep your name in front of clients, patients or referral sources
- reinforce your credibility as an authority in your field
- educate your audience—subtly, without overtly “selling” to them
- encourage word-of-mouth referrals
- build relationships at far lower cost than traditional advertising
- market easily, with little or no staff involvement required
To learn more, please complete the form below. You will then be able to download a PDF of this report.
In the meantime, if you have any questions, please do not hesitate to e-mail us or call 800-323-4995.