Increase Physician Referrals with Update on Interventional Radiology
Any interventional radiologist will tell you that referrals from other physicians are by far your most significant source of new patients.
But with your busy schedule, how do you influence referring physicians on an ongoing basis? The easy, cost-effective and powerful way is Update on Interventional Radiology from WPI Communications, Inc., the leader in physician marketing newsletters.
Update on Interventional Radiology is professionally designed to educate the referring physicians in your community. This impressive quarterly, four-color referral publication is printed on high-quality paper. Each issue features summaries of the latest research findings in interventional radiology—and reminds them about you and your practice.
Recent interventional radiologist referral newsletter articles include
- Lower-extremity Interventions: Which Specialty Performs Best?
- Chemoembolization to Decrease Risk of Dropping Off Liver Transplant List
- Treating Chronic Pain After Osteoporotic Vertebral Fractures
- Thermal Ablation of Renal Masses in Patients with Chronic Kidney Disease
- Endovascular Treatment of Bleeding After Orthopedic Surgery
- Embolization of Traumatic Spleen Lacerations
- Empiric Embolization for Duodenal Ulcer Bleeding
- Salvage Treatment of Hepatic Metastases
- Reducing Radiation from CT-guided Lung Biopsies
- Percutaneous Closure vs Arteriotomy for Endovascular Aneurysm Repair
- Resection or Transcatheter Arterial Chemoembolization for Large, Multiple Hepatocellular Carcinomas?
- Treating Metastatic Bone Disease with Selective Embolization
- Drug-eluting Stents for Tibial Occlusive Disease
- Treating Postpartum Hemorrhage by Uterine Artery Embolization
- Chemoembolization for Caudate Lobe Hepatocellular Carcinoma
- Removal of Inferior Vena Cava Filters After Wall Penetration
- Limb Salvage After Angioplasty in Patients with Diabetes and Critical Limb Ischemia
- Locoregional Therapies vs Supportive Care for Patients with Hepatocellular Carcinoma
- TIPS Effect on Renal Function: Which Patients Benefit Most?
- Image-guided Biopsy for Small Focal Liver Lesions
Update on Interventional Radiology is edited by Dr. Timothy Clark, Director of Interventional Radiology at Penn Presbyterian Medical Center, part of the University of Pennsylvania Health System. Dr. Clark has published more than 75 articles in "American Journal of Roentgenology," "Clinical Radiology," "Journal of Vascular and Interventional Radiology," "Investigative Radiology," "Cardiovascular and Interventional Radiology" and "Radiology."
Update on Interventional Radiology can be customized with your practice name, contact details and photograph. We even offer fully customized newsletters and editorial content for practices that already publish their own newsletter.
This influential and valuable resource is geographically exclusive. Only one interventional radiology practice in each community is licensed to distribute this program.
Be the local authority. To learn more about Update on Interventional Radiology or our other newsletters for medical specialists, call 800-323-4995 or e-mail us.
Make the most of your referral-generating newsletter program with this free copy of The Art of Generating Patient Referrals with a Newsletter.
[ Back to top ]