Physician Marketing with Infertility Treatment Update
Reproductive endocrinologists know well the importance of physician referrals. To maintain a steady stream of patients, reproductive endocrinologists must maintain good relationships with obstetricians and gynecologists, internists, family practitioners and other providers.
How can you do this in a consistent, professional and meaningful way?
Infertility Treatment Update is the handsome quarterly publication designed to be sent to referring physicians in your community. Each issue features summaries of the latest fertility research findings, so you can keep other physicians current on developments in reproductive endocrinology.
Recent fertility specialist referral newsletter articles include
- Excision vs Excision/Ablation for Endometrioma Treatment
- Risk of Congenital Anomalies After Assisted Hatching
- Are Genetic Screening and IVF Cost-effective for Unexplained Recurrent Pregnancy Loss?
- Does Long-term Oocyte Freezing Increase Aneuploidy?
- Outcomes After Oocyte Donation for Cancer Survivors
- Decreasing Bleeding During Myomectomy
- Effectiveness of IVF with Single Embryo Transfer
- IVF and Retinoblastoma Incidence
- Severe Asherman Syndrome and Amenorrhea
- Policies on Openness of Gamete Donation
- Fertility Preservation for Cancer Survivors
- Does Infertility or Its Treatment Affect Child’s Cognition?
- Outcomes for Children Born After ICSI
- Infertility and Sex Ratio of Offspring
- No Increased Autism Risk After Assisted Conception
- First Live Birth at 45 Years or Older
- Does Ovarian Endometrioma Affect Oocyte Number?
- Association Between Number of Eggs Retrieved and Live Births After IVF
- Cytogenetic Abnormalities in ART: No Increased Risk
- Emotional Distress and ART Outcome
Infertility Treatment Update is edited by Dr. Robert S. Schenken, Professor and Chairman of Obstetrics and Gynecology at the University of Texas Health Science Center at San Antonio. He is Past President of the American Society of Reproductive Medicine and former Director of the Division of Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility for the American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology. Dr. Schenken serves on the Board of Directors of the American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology and has authored more than 25 book chapters.
Infertility Treatment Update can be customized with your practice name, address, telephone number, Web address— even your photograph. This medical marketing newsletter is geographically exclusive. Only one fertility specialist per area is licensed to distribute the newsletter.
If you already publish a newsletter, we can also help you by providing valuable editorial content.
To learn more about Infertility Treatment Update or our other newsletter marketing options for medical specialists, call 800-323-4995 or e-mail us. For even more effective medical marketing, ask about our fully customized newsletters.
Finally, to make the most of your newsletter program, download a free copy of The Art of Generating Patient Referrals with a Newsletter.
[ Back to top ]