Medical Specialists Marketing for Allergists and Immunologists
If you are like most allergy and immunology specialists, your practice benefits from relationships with referring physicians such as pediatricians, internists and family physicians.
Allergy and Immunology Report from WPI Communications, Inc., is the perfect way to reach these referral sources. This beautifully designed four-page newsletter is printed in two colors on high-quality coated paper. Each quarterly issue features summaries of the latest findings in your specialty. On an ongoing basis, this superb professional publication will keep referring physicians informed about how you can help their patients, while reminding them of your practice.
Recent allergist and immunologist referral newsletter articles include
- Asthma Patients with Adrenal Suppression
- Egg Allergy in Children and Associated Factors
- Biomarkers of Asthma and Allergic Airway Diseases
- Use of Anti-IgE Therapy Beyond Allergic Asthma
- Antibiotic Allergies in Children and Adults
- Urticaria and Infectious Diseases
- The Honeybee Sting: An Allergic Perspective
- Fungal Immunotherapy in Patients with Allergic Fungal Sinusitis
- Evaluation of Vomiting and Regurgitation Among Infants
- Comparing Sedating Effects of Levocetirizine and Cetirizine
- Adherence to Rhinitis Treatment and Identification of Barriers
- Managing Asthma During Pregnancy Guided by Measurement of Exhaled Nitric Oxide
- Systemic Reactions to Subcutaneous Allergen Immunotherapy and the Response to Epinephrine
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease and Immunologic Mechanisms
- Medication and Allergy Skin Testing Interference
- Occupational Rhinitis and Asthma
- Asthma Treatment and Airway Remodeling
- Restricted Elimination Diet and Attention-deficit Hyperactivity Disorder
- New Insights into the Treatment of Persistent Asthma
- Serotype Replacement in Disease After Pneumococcal Vaccination
Allergy and Immunology Report is edited by Dr. Joseph A. Bellanti, Professor of Pediatrics and Microbiology–Immunology and Director of the International Center for Interdisciplinary Studies of Immunology, Georgetown University School of Medicine. He is Past President of the Society for Pediatric Research; the American College of Allergy, Asthma and Immunology; the American Association of Laboratory Immunology; and InterAsma, and he has edited several medical journals.
Allergy and Immunology Report can be customized with your practice name, address, phone number, Web site address—even your photograph. We also offer editorial content if you already publish your own newsletter.
This relations marketing newsletter is geographically exclusive. Only one practice in each area is licensed to distribute it.
To learn more about marketing with newsletters using Allergy and Immunology Report or our other health care specialty newsletters, call 800-323-4995 or e-mail us. Or to market your practice even more powerfully, ask about our fully customized newsletters.
Download a free copy of The Complete Guide to Newsletter Marketing for Your Medical Practice.
[ Back to top ]