Thank you for your interest in “The Complete Guide to Newsletter Marketing for Your Professional Practice.”
A growing number of professionals use newsletter marketing to build their practices. Newsletters are ideally suited and highly effective for the unique marketing needs of professional practices. Unlike traditional advertising, newsletters are not viewed as self-serving because each issue provides valuable information.
- Encourage word-of-mouth referrals
- Regularly keep your name in front of clients, patients and referral sources
- Reinforce your credibility as an authority in your field
- Educate your audience—subtly, without overtly “selling” to them
- Market easily, with little or no staff involvement
To learn more, please complete the form. You will then receive a PDF of this report by email.
In the meantime, if you have any questions, please do not hesitate to e-mail us or call 800-323-4995.