Dental Marketing with Update on Periodontics
Referrals from other dentists and health care providers are the greatest source of new patients for periodontists. Increasingly, periodontists are receiving referrals from physicians concerned about the link between periodontic disease and many systemic diseases.
But how do you market to dentists and other referring practitioners in a professional, ethical, cost-effective and memorable manner? Newsletter marketing is the answer.
With a special focus on dental implants, Update on Periodontics is a handsome four-page quarterly referral newsletter printed in two colors on high-quality coated paper. Each issue features summaries of the latest research findings in periodontics, specially designed for the professionals who can send you referrals. WPI Communications has been publishing marketing dentist referral newsletters for more than 20 years.
Recent periodontist referral newsletter articles include
- Using CBCT to Locate the Posterior Superior Alveolar Artery
- Using Radiographic Bone Density to Predict Implant Insertion Torque
- Using Enamel Matrix Derivative with Tunnel Connective Tissue Graft
- Biofilm Removal with Different Air-polishing Formulations
- Correlation Between Bone Loss and Interimplant Distance
- Novel Approaches to Alveolar Ridge Preservation
- Relationship Between Periodontitis and Acute Coronary Syndrome
- Impact of Tobacco and Periodontitis on Implant Survival
- Splinted vs Nonsplinted Implant Prostheses
- Esthetic Results with Multiple Implants
- Immediate Implants and Loading in Patients with Periodontitis
- Long-term Facial Gingival Tissue Stability After Immediate Implant Placement
- Maintaining Facial Gingival Level in the Esthetic Zone
- Impact of the Smile Line on the Esthetic Zone
- Severe Periodontitis and Cardiovascular Disease
- Association Between Periodontitis and Pulmonary Disease
- Facial Wall Thickness in the Anterior Maxilla
- Identifying New Bone After Sinus Grafting
- Soft-tissue Margins Following Immediate and Delayed Implant Placement
- Staged Sandwich Graft Procedure for Sinus Augmentation
- Better-fitting Frameworks Using CAD/CAM
Update on Periodontics is edited by Dr. Leena Palomo, a board certified practicing periodontist. She is an Associate Professor of Periodontics at Case Western Reserve University School of Dental Medicine. Dr. Palomo has published dozens of articles to the “Journal of the American Dental Association, “American Journal of Orthodontics and Dentofacial Orthopedics,” “Journal of Periodontology” and “Quintessence International.” She is also a reviewer for the “Journal of Periodontology,” “Journal of the Academy of General Dentistry” and “Journal of the American Dental Association.”
Update on Periodontics is customized with your practice name, address, telephone number, fax number, e-mail address, Web site and even your photograph.
This periodontics referral newsletter is geographically exclusive. Only one periodontic practice in your community will be licensed to market for dentists and health care providers. Become the local authority today!
For more information about marketing dentistry with Update on Periodontics, call 800-323-4995 or e-mail us. Market even more powerfully with Periodontics Report, or our fully customized newsletters for periodontists.
[ Back to top ]