Marketing to Dentists and Physicians with Periodontics Report
Periodontists agree: Referrals from other dentists represent the single most significant source of new patients. And increasingly, periodontists are receiving referrals from physicians concerned about the link between their patients’ gum health and many systemic diseases.
But how do you ensure that health care professionals will send patients to you? The answer is high-quality, professional dentistry marketing newsletters from WPI Communications, Inc.
Periodontics Report is a cost-effective dentist marketing tool. This handsome four-page quarterly referral newsletter is printed in two colors on high-quality coated paper. Each issue features concise summaries of the latest research findings in periodontics. Your colleagues can stay current, without the “how-to” details—and they’ll think of you when they receive this superb publication.
Recent periodontist referral newsletter articles include
- Osteoporosis and Dental Implant Outcomes
- Diabetes and Implants in the Esthetic Zone
- Severe Periodontitis Around the Globe
- Medical Providers’ Knowledge About Periodontal Disease
- Statins Modify Bone Loss in Periodontitis
- Controversies Regarding Maxillary Overdentures
- Oral Hygiene and Diabetes Mellitus
- Outcome of Regenerative Therapy
- Long-term Effectiveness of Preventive Dentistry
- Relationship of Periodontitis and Coronary Atherosclerosis
- Passive Smoking and Periodontal Disease in Children
- Rheumatoid Arthritis and Periodontitis
- Oral Health and Gastric Precancerous Lesions
- Periodontitis and Chronic Kidney Disease
- Bone Mineral Density and Tooth Loss
- Patient Expectations and Satisfaction with Implants
- Implants and Quality of Life
- Bone Regeneration for Peri-implantitis
- Anti-infective Therapy and Peri-implantitis
- Longitudinal Assessment of Plaque and Oral Disease
- Redevelopment of the Dental Biofilm
Periodontics Report is edited by Dr. Ioanna Tsolaki, Assistant Professor of the Department of Periodontics at Rutgers School of Dental Medicine. She currently is a reviewer for the Journal of Oral Health and Dental Management. Dr. Tsolaki has published articles in such publications as the Journal of Prosthodontics, Journal of Clinical Periodontology, Journal of Dental Research and Journal of Oral Implantology, and authored a chapter in the “Journal of Prosthodontics on Dental Implants.”
Periodontics Report is customized with your practice name, address, telephone number, fax number, e-mail address and Web site—even your photograph.
This relations marketing newsletter is geographically exclusive. Only one periodontic practice in your community will be licensed to distribute this valuable newsletter to dentists and health care providers.
Become the local authority in periodontics. Call WPI Communications at 800-323-4995 or e-mail us. And market to dentists even more powerfully with Update on Periodontics, or our fully customized newsletters for periodontists.
[ Back to top ]