Dentist Referral Marketing with Pediatric Dentistry Update
Pediatric dentists agree: Referrals from pediatricians and other dental and health care professionals are the most significant source of new patients.
But when it comes to health care marketing, how do you get the maximum number of high quality referrals? One of the single most effective ways to market your pediatric dental practice and build relationships is with professional, high-quality newsletter marketing from WPI Communications, Inc.
Pediatric Dentistry Update is a handsomely designed four-page, four-color quarterly newsletter printed on high-quality coated paper. Each issue features summaries of the latest research findings in pediatric dentistry. When your colleagues receive this high-quality educational pediatric dentistry newsletter throughout the year, they’ll think of your practice. And they’ll send you patients.
Recent pediatric dental practice referral newsletter articles include
- Dental injuries sustained by high school athletes
- Feeding practices in infancy associated with caries incidence
- Hospitalizations for dental infections
- Untreated caries and toothache in preschool children
- Viability of mutans streptococci on toothbrush bristles
- Medications used to treat children with HIV and their dental health
- Association Between Caries and Young Children’s Snacking Habits
- Tongue Piercings and Periodontal Conditions
- Disinfecting Pacifiers and Toothbrushes
- Feeding Practices in the First Year of Life
- Development of Sleep Bruxism
- Dental Trauma and Hyperactivity
- Dental Erosion Factors in Children and Adolescents
- Postoperative Discomfort After General Anesthesia
- Evaluating Pulp Status with Pulp Sensibility Tests
- Otitis Media and Dental Malocclusion
- Cesarean Section Delivery and Oral Microflora
- Long-term Study of Pulp Canal Obliteration After Primary Incisor Trauma
- Dentoalveolar Trauma and Quality of Life Beyond Childhood
- Maternal Transmission of Dental Caries
- Fluoride-free Toothpastes for Young Children
Pediatric Dentistry Update is edited by Dr. Steven M. Adair, Professor Emeritus and former Chair of the Department of Pediatric Dentistry at the Medical College of Georgia. Dr. Adair was editor-in-chief of the American Academy of Pediatric Dentistry and editor of Pediatric Dentistry.
Pediatric Dentistry Update is customized with your practice name, address, telephone number, fax number, e-mail address, Web site and your photograph, if this suits your style.
This pediatric dentistry referral newsletter is geographically exclusive. Only one pediatric dental practice in your community will be licensed to distribute this publication. Market with newsletters and become the local pediatric dentistry authority today.
[ Back to top ]