- > Accountants
Accounting Firm Marketing—Keeping Your Name in Front of Clients
Generating revenue is more critical than ever for accounting firms. Markets are saturated. Business development is highly competitive. With these demands, how do you professionally and consistently market your accounting firm to prospects and clients?
You have heard the adage that “content is king.” WPI Communications, Inc., is the leader in content and newsletter marketing for service firms. We offer five professional and flexible ways to keep your accounting firm in front of your audience—all year long and just when the time is right.
Our proud legacy of accounting firm marketing dates back to 1952. Today, our relations marketing strategies help accountants generate revenue while delivering a steady flow of new and repeat business.
1. Client Information Bulletin provides valuable content such as tax developments, general business principles, financial planning, estate planning and related topics.
2. Accountant Client eNewsletter provides the timely and interesting content of Client Information Bulletin in a fully customizable e-mail format.
3. Headlights is produced for automobile dealers who are clients of AutoCPAGroup members.
4. End-of-year is the perfect time for clients to implement tax-planning strategies, but the issues are complex. The Year-End Tax-Planning Letter is the perfect answer. Written by expert tax professionals, this letter presents insight—and encourages clients to contact you to ensure that their strategies are optimal.
5. Our custom accounting marketing newsletters feature fully specialized content.
6. Content augmentation—Coming up with accounting firm newsletter ideas is challenging. If you already offer a client publication, we can ease the process for you by supplying additional content. Ask about our editorial content service.
From marketing with newsletters to end-of-year letters, let us relieve your marketing burden while maintaining your professional reputation. Call 800-323-4995 or e-mail us and start producing results today!
And get your free copy of 17 Ways a Client Newsletter Can Build Your Accounting Practice.