Photos of several WPI newsletters

About WPI Communications, Inc.

Our History

WPI Communications, Inc., traces its history back to 1952 with the publication of Client Information Bulletin, a client newsletter for accounting firms, by our predecessor Washington Publications. Back in the early 1950s, it was considered ethically questionable to send a newsletter to one’s own clients.

In 1977, the United States Supreme Court opened the floodgate of professional marketing with the Bates decision. In 1984 the Klinghoffer family acquired Client Information Bulletin and founded WPI Communications. Over the next few years, we developed a wide range of client newsletters for accountants, attorneys and financial professionals.

In 1991, we started publishing referral-generating newsletters for physicians, dentists, physical therapists and other health care providers. Over the last several years, we have expanded our services to include Web site content, client year-end planning letters, client and patient eNewsletters, and other content marketing solutions.

[ Back to top ]